shopping cart empty
LED Drivers for Convoy S2
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      3/3/2014 12:51:22 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
shaken
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 6
  • Reviews 33
  • Kudos0
LED Drivers for Convoy S2
Can operate this driver as 2-Group 3/5-Mode like in Convoy S2 Cree XM-L T5-5C 2-Group 3/5-Mode EDC LED Flashlight?

shaken marked this question as answered on 3/4/2014 at 4:58 AM
Answer
warhawk
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 334
  • Reviews 52
  • Kudos159
Nope, not on the AK-47, the Nanjg 105C and I believe the Nanjg 101-AK-A1 SKU 1122401 has the dual groups

There are two distinct groups on these Nanjg drivers, you toggle them in low mode when it flickers about 2-3 seconds after you get to low mode

1 mode = low, mid, high
2 mode = low, mid, high, strobe, sos

toggle groups by going to low, waiting approx 2 seconds, light will blink/flicker, then quickly 1/2 press (not a click but how you switch modes without clicking), this toggles from one group to the next

for memory to take effect, you have to be in that particular power level for approx 2 seconds (for it to write to memory) when you click to turn off, next time you click on, it will start in the same mode you turned it off

For permanent mode selection you would solder the star
I believe this one might be able to, but not sure
SKU 1122400

Edited on 3/4/2014 at 2:19 AM. Reason:
A vaper without a multimeter is like a mechanic without a wrench
#2 (permalink)      3/3/2014 8:30:52 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Buwuve
  • JoinedNov 2012
  • Posts 210
  • Reviews 11
  • Kudos107
No, it could not.
It has the same mode-group (and two more), but you have to solder a connection between a star and the outer ring, to get it. It is not possible to change the group without soldering.
#3 (permalink)      3/4/2014 2:10:56 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
warhawk
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 334
  • Reviews 52
  • Kudos159
Nope, not on the AK-47, the Nanjg 105C and I believe the Nanjg 101-AK-A1 SKU 1122401 has the dual groups

There are two distinct groups on these Nanjg drivers, you toggle them in low mode when it flickers about 2-3 seconds after you get to low mode

1 mode = low, mid, high
2 mode = low, mid, high, strobe, sos

toggle groups by going to low, waiting approx 2 seconds, light will blink/flicker, then quickly 1/2 press (not a click but how you switch modes without clicking), this toggles from one group to the next

for memory to take effect, you have to be in that particular power level for approx 2 seconds (for it to write to memory) when you click to turn off, next time you click on, it will start in the same mode you turned it off

For permanent mode selection you would solder the star
I believe this one might be able to, but not sure
SKU 1122400

Edited on 3/4/2014 at 2:19 AM. Reason:
A vaper without a multimeter is like a mechanic without a wrench