shopping cart empty
YFTK Squonk Refill Bottles
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      6/13/2017 11:48:53 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Yoshiking
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 574
  • Reviews 128
  • Kudos591
+3 details
YFTK Squonk Refill Bottles

I haven't asked for price, since I already have 5 refill caps and don't need these. But I think many of those squonkers on FT without squonk refill bottles were waiting for these. The threading seems similar to these SKU 5949105. If it's somewhere around $5, it's a good bargain
#2 (permalink)      6/14/2017 5:38:04 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cocorika
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 572
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos477
Thank you for the news Yoshiking !
if it's actually that kind of botlle that you screw on your 510 and if the threading are similar to SKU 5949105 it could be a 100 ml refill bottle, woaw ! great news !

fast, easy & clean refill : I'm more than interrested !
#3 (permalink)      6/14/2017 5:53:44 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Yoshiking
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 574
  • Reviews 128
  • Kudos591
cocorika wrote:

Thank you for the news Yoshiking !
if it's actually that kind of botlle that you screw on your 510 and if the threading are similar to SKU 5949105 it could be a 100 ml refill bottle, woaw ! great news !

fast, easy & clean refill : I'm more than interrested !

I'm using refill caps I bought from modder and using it with 120ml bottles. Cuz filling refill bottles is also a hassle :) I hope these caps can be threaded to some larger PE bottles here on FT.

BTW, comparing with the traditional filling method, it may/may not be faster. It's not the speed that matters. Like many, I first hesitated when I saw this system, since I couldn't really see the convenience of it. But after using it, I found simplicity and cleanliness of it is pure convenience that's worth the money. You can always completely fill your squonk bottles with these refill caps, so it also means you are actually increasing your squonk bottle capacity as well.

Price for these caps made by modders, modmaker, Italians is probably too expensive for many (after all, it's just a metal cap...). If YFTK can provide these at relatively affordable price, it's a definite buy.

Edited on 6/14/2017 at 5:54 AM. Reason:
#4 (permalink)      6/14/2017 6:23:17 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cocorika
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 572
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos477
Yoshiking wrote:

filling refill bottles is also a hassle :)

lolol !!! these words sum up how I feel more and more about the vape!
call me lazy bones :)

TY for the feedback: cleanliness is all what i'm looking for when refilling
and i'm glad to hear that you can refill completely your bottle
This is an important point for me because it's a question I always tried to answer myself.

Edited on 6/14/2017 at 6:24 AM. Reason:
#5 (permalink)      6/14/2017 6:57:00 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Yoshiking
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 574
  • Reviews 128
  • Kudos591
cocorika wrote:

Yoshiking wrote: filling refill bottles is also a hassle :)lolol !!! these words sum up how I feel more and more about the vape! call me lazy bones :)TY for the feedback: cleanliness is all what i'm looking for when refillingand i'm glad to hear that you can refill completely your bottle This is an important point for me because it's a question I always tried to answer myself.

Bottomfeeding is for lazy people anyway.
You can refill completely not only the bottle, but also the small length of tube between the 510 and top of your squonk bottle :) You determine how much you want to fill. And yes... I fill as much as possible each time... cuz I'm lazy

#6 (permalink)      6/14/2017 7:42:39 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ConstantinosA
  • JoinedJun 2015
  • Posts 260
  • Reviews 35
  • Kudos558
I have a super soft refill bottle myself and it's like Yoshi described it for me as well. I was not convinced for its use until I actually used it. Quick and clean refill, especially in awkward(?) moments, ie. while in the car waiting the red light go green or in a cafe shop where you don't wanna have the usual e-liquid spill mess (lol). Now looking forward when(if) those become available here!
#7 (permalink)      6/14/2017 10:16:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
nunyabiznes
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 320
  • Reviews 244
  • Kudos174
Oh yes please, refill bottles or even just caps would be a great addition to my squonking team. Personally I hate refilling because of the mess so my bottom-feeders never leave the house,with a cleaner refill method I could have a good vape any were, any time. So YES PLEASE FASTTECH.
#8 (permalink)      6/14/2017 1:00:10 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VicMeldrew
  • JoinedJan 2016
  • Posts 712
  • Reviews 72
  • Kudos508
Check out Mod Maker
Vote in haste.Repent at leisure.
#9 (permalink)      6/14/2017 1:27:58 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Yoshiking
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 574
  • Reviews 128
  • Kudos591
VicMeldrew wrote:

Check out Mod Maker

Yeah, saw those. It looks really good and not putrageously overpriced imo

#10 (permalink)      6/14/2017 3:13:59 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
nunyabiznes
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 320
  • Reviews 244
  • Kudos174
VicMeldrew wrote:

Check out Mod Maker

Those are too costly for me, that's why I shop FT.

#11 (permalink)      6/14/2017 3:51:58 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
airwinny
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 8418
  • Reviews 224
  • Kudos30616
+1 details
I have a hard time seeing the benefits of this..

If I have to take my BF atty off the mod, I'd have to put it on a tissue or else it could leak onto the table.
Now I just open the squonk bottle, lay the top+tube on a tissue, fill, screw the top back on only a bit, and tighten it whilst squeezing the tube closed. Put it back on with tweezers. Never leaked a drop like that.
I keep an extra pair of tweezers at work and in my car for that purpose only.

Won't these refill bottles fill really slow? And won't I have to keep moving my mod around to make sure the air leaves the squonk bottle?