shopping cart empty
At least 9 people's orders from around November 29th..Finally being delivered, USPS First Class/SG Post..55 days
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#61 (permalink)      1/3/2014 12:17:45 AM   quote/reply + tips
Tomatosoupcan
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 1
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
+1 details
Order number A112912491 tracking number LK221604118SG. Add me to the list of the damned. I have filed a paypal dispute already, FastTech could just do the right thing by refunding us and admitting the error, but they keep giving us the runaround -_-
#62 (permalink)      1/3/2014 12:45:59 AM   quote/reply + tips
sufie
Staff
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 5751
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4796
+2 details
Hi, everyone. Thank you for your patience in this case firstly. I tracked those packages and none of them are updated as despatched to overseas till now.

I called them just now and another CS representative answered the phone and told me their system is fixed but they are still having problems with these LK########SG packages in terms of updating tracking information.

Overall this representative gave me no definite answer regarding the definite status for these packages except their IT department is checking the problem. I asked them to return these package so we could proceed refund but they don't want to or can't.

I am sorry my effort in this case proves to be fruitless and have reported to higher authority for assistance.

I will keep you updated soon. Thank you for your patience and understanding in this case again.

Edited on 1/3/2014 at 12:47 AM. Reason:
**Please post your order number** when asking order specific questions. Thank you.
#63 (permalink)      1/3/2014 12:53:34 AM   quote/reply + tips
NoneGiven2
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 1466
  • Reviews 25
  • Kudos1255
Thank you again for the update Sufie, although it's not a good one we do appreciate your updates.

Seems all other packages with LK########SG tracking work, just not these certain dates, so to me this means there wasn't ever an issue with their tracking system or LK########SG numbers, I believe they just lost a whole bundle of packages from those dates!

I mean, tracking using LK########SG from one day before, and all days after Nov 29 - Dec 2 work just fine and plenty of shipments from after Dec 2 have been fully delivered too.

I believe they lost a cargo shipment, or destroyed one somehow, and just don't want to own up to it!

Who is the "Higher Authority" you mention, you mean you reported to their higher ups, or yours here at FT?

I guess these Christmas gifts for my family will be Easter presents sooner than I expected, at least I wont need to order them anything then ha! Sorry, gotta joke about it so I wont get more upset.

Edited on 1/3/2014 at 1:13 AM. Reason:
#64 (permalink)      1/3/2014 1:05:11 AM   quote/reply + tips
NoneGiven2
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 1466
  • Reviews 25
  • Kudos1255
Sufie, you linked this thread (and same page) above, I think you meant for that update w/ link to be placed in another thread?

Bumping in hopes you see that so you can add to the other thread if that was your intentions.

Thanks!
#65 (permalink)      1/3/2014 1:10:36 AM   quote/reply + tips
sufie
Staff
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 5751
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4796
+1 details
NoneGiven2, thank you. Yes, I saw there are multiple threading regraded with this same issue. I will delete it.

Thank you again for your kindness.
**Please post your order number** when asking order specific questions. Thank you.
#66 (permalink)      1/3/2014 1:11:23 AM   quote/reply + tips
NoneGiven2
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 1466
  • Reviews 25
  • Kudos1255
Also, Sufie, if there is no resolution to this issue soon I have to ask.... are you going to make us all wait 8+ weeks before you will resend or gift cert us?

I will still want the exact items resent, as they were Christmas gifts. So I would be happy with a resend, would like them resent via RGxxxxxxSP service, that one is more reliable than LKxxxxxxSP and much quicker too (NO Sweden).

* Edit - No problem Sufie, I thought that was probably your intention w/ that link :)

Thanks!

Edited on 1/3/2014 at 1:22 AM. Reason:
#67 (permalink)      1/3/2014 1:33:25 AM   quote/reply + tips
Mack626
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 99
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos28
+1 details
Hi sufie, if my item actually changed from pick up in origin hub to dispatching then I'm okay with it proceeding with that shipping instead of a return, but if it doesn't change and it's lost I rather have a replacement order with a different shipping method but last resort is a gift cert/refund since my item is the Fogger v2 and it's sold out now. Thanks sufie you are the lone reason why I won't give up on fasttech just yet(though it's SGP problem really and ft cs via tickets). Really appreciate your help and all.

Edited on 1/3/2014 at 1:36 AM. Reason:
#68 (permalink)      1/3/2014 1:52:41 AM   quote/reply + tips
NoneGiven2
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 1466
  • Reviews 25
  • Kudos1255
+2 details
Right Mack626! I agree, if they'd just move I wouldn't even be worried, nor would I be complaining about the slower shipping time on them either!

It's the lack of movement/updates that makes me concerned these are lost, that and seeing many others orders from after those dates with updating tracking and/or packages already being delivered.
#69 (permalink)      1/3/2014 5:42:27 AM   quote/reply + tips
Cduby
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 213
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos68
+1 details
Still no updated tracking.....
If a tree falls off my Bonsai bench, and I'm not home to hear it, does it make a sound?
#70 (permalink)      1/3/2014 8:19:13 AM   quote/reply + tips
Boognish
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 9
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3
Customer service agent Shirley told me that my package was moving as well. I really, REALLY want to keep on loving FastTech, and while everyone tells me that I should have seen this coming it's getting hard to justify not buying my stuff from vendors in the states. If I could just see some evidance, ANY evidance of the packing moving I would be happy. Sufie, may I assume that order A112932144 has been added to your list?

Edited on 1/3/2014 at 8:20 AM. Reason: Added order number
#71 (permalink)      1/3/2014 10:39:12 AM   quote/reply + tips
thill1951
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 2872
  • Reviews 13
  • Kudos1047
+2 details
29 November..ordered
30 November...shipped from FT (electronically),Information Received
2 Dec...Pickup Arrived Origin Hub...........NO MOVEMENT SINCE THEN!!

15 December...contacted FT CS reps , opened ticket after 13 days of no movement and still in China
15-27 Dec..CS reps stating repeatedly PLEASE WAIT
28 Dec...CS reps state ORDER IS IN MY COUNTRY AWAITING DISPATCH
2 Jan .."Please kindly wait" and same reply as previously stated and confirmed with SG Post

24 Dec..created Forums thread
24 Dec...Sufie to try and find orders and contact Singapore Post (SG Post)
31 Dec...Sufie replies that SG Post states they have a data systems issue
2 Jan...Sufie replies SG Post states data system fixed
3 Jan...Sufie replies " I tracked those packages and none of them are updated as despatched to overseas till now." Sufie states she contacted SG Post and they still have problems with orders but system is fixed. "I asked them to return these package so we could proceed refund but they don't want to or can't". Will ask for assistance from higher authority.

Me..
26 Dec..Requested reshipment of order to resolve this issue, no response received
27 Dec..Replied to CS reps that a paypal claim would be coming if reshipment is not sent
28 Dec..Paypal dispute opened, after CS reps told me order is in US and awaiting Dispatch
30 Dec..Payal claim opened for full refund (will buy on eBay for almost same price)
3 Jan..Checked all trackers, USPS states still NOT FOUND, no status changes on ALL trackers since 2 December..obviously NO MOVEMENT since 2 December.

Notice the patience from the customers.. now notice the lack of an inquiry to SG Post by CS reps from 15-27 Dec...now notice the various conflicting replies within FT since 27 Dec (dispatched to my country vs data systems issue)..now notice the lack of delivery by SG Post, regardless what the reasoning ...make ya wonder about both FT and SG Post..this was a very simple situation that could and should have been resolved quickly and efficiently, but both parties have to share the blame..its not like FT wasn't notified and aware of the situation within 2 weeks, and didn't have a chance to resolve this much sooner..and SG Post did absolutely nothing to remedy this issue or notify FT of any issues when they occurred (which took from 2 - 31 Dec to realize, if you believe that BS story......

This is the summary of this whole fiasco, which at least 7 of us are having from orders placed around 29 November...and now awaiting immediate resolution via refunds, reshipments, or gift certificates as requested

Me..thill1951
NoneGiven 2
Boognish
Cduby
Xristaki
Mack626
Tomatosoupcan

Edited on 1/3/2014 at 11:49 AM. Reason:
US Military 1969-1999,.. Live to Ride, Ride to Live..Love my Harleys and Indians..