shopping cart empty
Lost Orders and Refunds
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      12/21/2013 8:38:57 PM   quote/reply + tips
AniB52
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 4
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2
Lost Orders and Refunds
I was wondering if anyone else has been waiting a long time for a refund for a lost order. I placed an order in August and have been given the run around. I trusted Fasttech to sort this out and did not raise a paypal dispute. It's now 4 months later and I have been told I have to wait for more inquiries to be made before I get a refund. Any help on this would be really appreciated.

Thanks

Ani
#2 (permalink)      12/21/2013 9:23:41 PM   quote/reply + tips
rangermsr
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 180
  • Reviews 11
  • Kudos62
wow, 4 months? I have orders outstanding from Oct 17th. ( 2 months) Two stuck in Hong Kong Post both show 'acceptance' then nothing. No juice, no batts, no 'banned' items. This isn't a good sign for me. I, like you, didn't raise a paypal dispute because I trusted their 8 week policy. Up until latey I've had great service from them. I hope it gets sorted out for you (and me)
#3 (permalink)      12/21/2013 9:28:43 PM   quote/reply + tips
thill1951
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 2803
  • Reviews 13
  • Kudos1031
4 months?...file a dispute with your credit card company.....there is no 45 day limit with them...obviously FT isn't taking you serious..
US Military 1969-1999,.. Live to Ride, Ride to Live..Love my Harleys and Indians..
#4 (permalink)      12/21/2013 9:35:22 PM   quote/reply + tips
Ejkremp
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 1070
  • Reviews 56
  • Kudos697
@AniB52 Post here when FT opens Monday, their time, and include your order number. CS reps are notorious for keeping you running in circles with tickets.

Make your post Attn Geek or Sufie and explain your situation. They will more than likely issue a refund aame day. If not follow thills recommendation and initiate a CC dispute.

And in the future come here at the first sign of the runaround. The support staff here is excellent.

Good luck.

Edited on 12/21/2013 at 9:39 PM. Reason:
#5 (permalink)      12/22/2013 8:02:10 AM   quote/reply + tips
AniB52
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 4
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2
Thanks for all the replies. I will post here on Monday with the details , then failing that being successful I will contact my CC company. It's not for a massive amount of money but I can't afford to lose $46 .This experience really has made me lose faith in Fasttech.

Thank you all again for your help.
#6 (permalink)      12/22/2013 8:14:10 AM   quote/reply + tips
fatbatt
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 55
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3
For me it's been no response to my PayPal claims since December 6 (on orders done in October). I am shocked at the way they are treating you.
#7 (permalink)      12/22/2013 8:22:01 AM   quote/reply + tips
NoodlesJoe
  • JoinedMar 2013
  • Posts 1577
  • Reviews 46
  • Kudos1485
I waited over 3 months for mine but got it in the end, The refund that is :(

Order made on 27/9/2013
Refund made on 4/12/2013

Edited on 12/22/2013 at 8:22 AM. Reason:
Who you tryin' to get crazy with ese? Don't you know I'm loco?
#8 (permalink)      12/22/2013 9:44:20 AM   quote/reply + tips
Ejkremp
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 1070
  • Reviews 56
  • Kudos697
+1 details
@Ani Shouldn't matter if it's $.04, $46 or 46 million. It's your money. Been my, and many others, experience that you will get a refund, or your order, once Geek or Sufie get involved.

Once a package falls into a shipping black hole, it's pretty much up to you to track down a resolution. Seems they don't get any kind of reports from shippers about packages that are outstanding, or have stopped moving for x days. So they have no idea an order is missing until we tell them. And the CS staff that handles tickets is either lacking training, desire, communication skills or all the above.

So it's best to let the pro Staff here handle the issues. They care, and instead of putting you off, they solve problems right away. Hopefully they can restore your faith in FT.

Good luck.
#9 (permalink)      12/22/2013 10:22:49 AM   quote/reply + tips
fatbatt
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 55
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3
So they have no idea an order is missing until we tell them.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh sure. Is that why I was refunded on my first order, without me prompting it? Reason for refund: "duplicate order". What a joke. I made no duplicate order.

And then I was not refunded on any subsequent orders, despite having initiated a PayPal dispute on December 6?
#10 (permalink)      12/22/2013 10:34:21 AM   quote/reply + tips
Ejkremp
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 1070
  • Reviews 56
  • Kudos697
@fatbatt I am offering advice to someone on how to resolve their current, and any subsequent issues, they may have. This post is not about your personal disdain for a company. You have made your position very clear in your repeated replies to other posts. You have had vreat success with eBay and not with FT. Hopefully this continues for you and you get the level of service you require.

As for the rest of us, I am trying to explain a process that works to get any issues resolved with this company. If you follow the steps you will get results. If you do not want to follow them, or feel you shouldn't have to, that is up to you and your specific needs.

Good luck Ani. I hope this gets resolved quickly for you on Monday.
#11 (permalink)      12/22/2013 10:36:18 AM   quote/reply + tips
thill1951
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 2803
  • Reviews 13
  • Kudos1031
+1 details
Fat...then U made out on your first order if they refunded you for a duplicate that never existed...

Paypal has FT's money set aside in their PP account, if U won the Dec 6 dispute, then Paypal has your money and should be crediting it to you or your credit card...and FT wouldn't be refunding you...

But me personally, I 'm not playing around in the forums begging for my own money back from FT...I'm going right to Paypal if I have a problem that CS and tickets can't resolve...Geek and Sulfie shouldn't have to respond and we shouldn't have to post here and beg for our own monies back in a public forums..thats why these forums are a mess, and not used right...there should not even bean "Order Support" subsection..I've owned a few sites myself and visit quite a few over the years, and have never seen any site when U have to beg for your own money and the site forums even has a sub section just for that...that's simply is not what forums are intended for..they're suppose to be informative, educational, and exchange of ideas/info between users...not company staff intervening and getting involved..
US Military 1969-1999,.. Live to Ride, Ride to Live..Love my Harleys and Indians..