shopping cart empty
DOES ANYONE WANT TO SEE WHAT A FRAUD FASTTECH IS?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      4/4/2013 10:01:29 PM   quote/reply + tips
cheech
  • JoinedDec 2012
  • Posts 8
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3
DOES ANYONE WANT TO SEE WHAT A FRAUD FASTTECH IS?
JUST LET ME KNOW. ITS NOT A QUESTION OF IF YOU WILL GET BURNED BY FASTTECH ITS JUST A QUESTION OF WHEN?

NO SERVICE, NO SUPPORT, NO RETURNS, NO REBATES, NO COMMUNICATION.

SLOWTECH IS MONTHS AWAY FROM CLOSING UP SHOP. TRUST ME, I KNOW.
#2 (permalink)      4/5/2013 12:42:18 AM   quote/reply + tips
Jasmine
Staff
  • JoinedDec 2012
  • Posts 575
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos470
+4 details
Dear Cheech,

I am sorry for the late reply, it was QingMing Festival yesterday and we had a day off, so I was not able to reply your emails yesterday. For holiday details, please refer to 3. What holidays does FastTech observe?

I've sent you an email with the solution. Please check your email and let me know if you have any questions.

We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences caused to you, and I truly hope this misunderstanding can get sorted out.

Thank you,

Jasmine

Edited on 4/5/2013 at 12:43 AM. Reason:
#3 (permalink)      4/5/2013 6:03:25 AM   quote/reply + tips
allan
  • JoinedMar 2013
  • Posts 6
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3
+2 details
Hope things work out for the both of you. I dont know the details but Fast tech seems to be working on it. Let me hear more.
#4 (permalink)      4/5/2013 1:18:21 PM   quote/reply + tips
JohnnyMac
  • JoinedNov 2012
  • Posts 582
  • Reviews 35
  • Kudos743
+11 details
My gut tells me Cheech is a shill for a competitor store. I have had nothing but the finest service from Fasttech I've ever received from a Chinese store. They've always answered my inquiries in a day or less, handled purchase issues promptly and without hassle, and ship quickly. One of the best sellers on the internet!!

If Cheech is not a shill then he/she doesn't read the main page where it tells you Fasttech's employees are out on holiday these few days. If Cheech has ever shopped from a Chinese eseller before or for any amount of time he/she would know that China has several holidays during the year where the entire country basically shuts down during the holiday and resumes afterwards. If you think Fasttech is bad then you never shopped anywhere else.
Visit http://thevapingforum.com and join our family. :)
#5 (permalink)      4/5/2013 9:56:59 PM   quote/reply + tips
Buwuve
  • JoinedNov 2012
  • Posts 180
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos79
+4 details
For me FT works perfect. If I buy something it will be send out one day later (of course not in holidaytime like Spring Festival). This is great and I do not know any other bigger Hong Kong free shipping shop, which does the same. Other shops need 2-5 days to send somthing out. I ordered a lot of things in many Hong Kong free shipping shops and have expereince of about 5 years.

If I have a question, a problem or something else and wrote an email or open a ticket - I have an answer within 24 hours. This is awesome.
One flashlight has a driver problem about 3 months after the purchase. It's a hard to fiund driver and I ask the service, if they can send me a new one and I will solder it by myself. I got one without any fee.
At the moment FT is my favorite shop for buying flashlight items and the listed knives are growing: Fast shipping, great service, often the best prices on the market.
#6 (permalink)      4/9/2013 7:30:22 AM   quote/reply + tips
kreisler
  • JoinedJan 2013
  • Posts 38
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos34
+1 details
i think that Fasttech has too many free holidays :>
Visit http://bit.ly/kreislercrap for more kreisl-style honest product reviews.
#7 (permalink)      4/12/2013 3:25:32 AM   quote/reply + tips
zelee
  • JoinedFeb 2013
  • Posts 40
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos5
+1 details
i've been buy 4 flashlight so far and only 1 is defected,already asking for RMA and they respond it quickly.
overall great deal from FT :D
#8 (permalink)      4/13/2013 4:44:56 PM   quote/reply + tips
Dmitrij
  • JoinedFeb 2013
  • Posts 44
  • Reviews 15
  • Kudos4
FastTech good shop. These guys can not be scammers. Good and quick work. They are always trying to quickly process the order. Sometimes there are unforeseen situations, but the guys FastTech always go towards the buyer. I am very pleased with this store. I believe that post user named cheech is a vile slander and lies.
#9 (permalink)      4/18/2013 5:14:08 AM   quote/reply + tips
wogdik
  • JoinedMar 2013
  • Posts 10
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos7
I consider that чич tells
#10 (permalink)      4/20/2013 6:54:14 PM   quote/reply + tips
flacomuchacho
  • JoinedDec 2012
  • Posts 20
  • Reviews 54
  • Kudos4
+1 details
Well, i do hope your problems get solved... whatever they are... As with any other seller, some products or shipments have gone wrong, but so far they've been always responsible enough to fix it. You can find some items cheaper elsewhere, but the customer service here is the best I've found so far.
#11 (permalink)      4/21/2013 10:58:04 AM   quote/reply + tips
sveqs
  • JoinedNov 2012
  • Posts 7
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos3
+1 details
I have had great communication and prompt service here, and I know of at least one instance where they honoured a request where the customer was technically at fault (my friend forgot to punch in his discount code at checkout but fasttech refunded the appropriate amount to his CC after he mailed them about it)

to me Fasttech is not only legit but in fact a pleasant shopping experience

I am certain Cheech will get his case sorted out if he gives FT a second chance

-g-