shopping cart empty
Stingray clone ... and the Turtle Ship for that matter!
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      2/6/2014 7:54:00 PM   quote/reply + tips
drstevo
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 84
  • Reviews 46
  • Kudos33
Stingray clone ... and the Turtle Ship for that matter!
Is anyone else hoping and praying (If you're secularist like me, more hoping) that both above mentioneed mods arrive on FT ... that everyday new arrivals come you get a slight cold sweat in anticipation just to be let down and then going on the beer all day/night ... waking up the next morning where the aforementioned happens again?!!!!!!!!! Vicious cycle!!!!

Mod (geek) edited on 2/8/2014 at 8:09 PM. Reason: move to correct forum
#2 (permalink)      2/6/2014 11:10:26 PM   quote/reply + tips
Tann.
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 151
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos33
I've put in a ticket for a the Turtle Ship Mod, got the usual "it's on our to-do list" reply. Maybe of more people submitted tickets we would get it sooner.

I might just give up on waiting and dish the $50 for the clone stateside.
#3 (permalink)      2/7/2014 12:49:36 AM   quote/reply + tips
jackster1961
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 602
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos409
Doc i think were reaping the result of 2 things as far as decent stuff in new arrivals.

1. suppliers not back from Hols
2. so many people had a go about popular mods and attys being listed then going into either a long shipping date or worse restocking and now FT are reluctant to post the new stuff until they are sure they can supply the item and ship it quickly.

I think a coming soon list would solve this to let you know that at least they will be getting some items in otherwise like Tann said people will shop elsewhere.

I like the ..on the beer quote thou hehe.
Im in the shed if you want me @ https://www.facebook.com/groups/755829437763913/