shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Your Scheduled Ship Date?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#81 (permalink)      10/16/2013 3:08:14 AM   + tips
Avi_G
  • JoinedMar 2013
  • Posts 6
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Made 2 orders,
one was canceled (had battery inside)
BUT the second was canceled too (it had only the Nemesis in it).
God knows why
#82 (permalink)      10/16/2013 5:50:22 AM   + tips
qorax
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 176
  • Reviews 44
  • Kudos213
You are right FTA, I went back and checked my first package from FT... it was Mar-2012. So yes, about 1yr & 7months now. Thank you Sir,
PapsSS, PapsX, Lux, Piccolo, BaGua, Atomo, Sirius-II, My Point, Nemesis, Provari, Stingray C/Black, bOd Mecha, Spheroid, GVTT+Killer, Scuba+Diver v2, KFL, Oddy, Russian, R-91, Senesis, SnP+Sofia, Aqua
#83 (permalink)      10/16/2013 4:48:49 PM   + tips
FortuneCookieEDM
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 1
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
How long does it usually take after the "scheduled ship date"? My scheduled ship date is on Oct 31.
#84 (permalink)      10/16/2013 7:21:41 PM   + tips
doghouse
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 10
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2
My scheduled ship date was September 26 and it didn't ship until the 29th. It is now October 16th and I still can't even track the package which means it hasn't left Hong Kong. I'm pretty sure it'll be another 30 days or so before I see this package, if at all.
#85 (permalink)      10/16/2013 7:42:33 PM   + tips
bakerb87
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 44
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos20
@doghouse it will come, its just sitting in customs in HK. I waited well over a month for a chi you, it came eventually. I think it was sitting in HK for 3 weeks or so. Once it left HK, I had it in hand within 5 business days

Edited on 10/16/2013 at 7:43 PM. Reason:
#86 (permalink)      10/16/2013 7:44:30 PM   + tips
qorax
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 176
  • Reviews 44
  • Kudos213
@doghouse
...it'll be another 30 days or so before I see this package, if at all.

Maybe more. Though I pray not :)
PapsSS, PapsX, Lux, Piccolo, BaGua, Atomo, Sirius-II, My Point, Nemesis, Provari, Stingray C/Black, bOd Mecha, Spheroid, GVTT+Killer, Scuba+Diver v2, KFL, Oddy, Russian, R-91, Senesis, SnP+Sofia, Aqua
#87 (permalink)      10/16/2013 8:08:11 PM   + tips
Walkingcorpse
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 3
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
@HelterSkelter
Can you explain how to track my nemesis order via this "quantium"? I think I found what you've mentioned in this thread, but can't figure out if it's my tracking number or order number I should be using to track with. Either one used in either capacity (tracking or reference number) on the site seems to be pulling anything up. So far my nemesis order, from 9/23, is still in "Acceptance" in Hong Kong. I haven't gotten any satisfactory reply from Fast Tech other than "keep tracking".

Any help would be appreciated.
#88 (permalink)      10/16/2013 8:38:28 PM   + tips
Swissy
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 183
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos57
http://www.quantiumsolutions.com/
#89 (permalink)      10/16/2013 11:49:10 PM   + tips
doghouse
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 10
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2
1 kudos received details
@bakerb87 and qorax I hope you are right. I'm so tempted to just order one locally and use the FT one as a "backup" once if finally arrives but that's just me trying to appease my compulsive nature.
#90 (permalink)      10/17/2013 7:55:42 AM   + tips
perldog007
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 250
  • Reviews 17
  • Kudos114
3 kudos received details
After the 'delays at HKPO' debacle I decided to try my luck with another vendor. Now you can get these stateside from a U.S. Vendor if you don't mind paying over 50% more.

I went with another Chinese company, apparently smaller than FT judging by their website, smaller inventory. Figured it might be a cottage industry retailer. So for 10 days my tracking number says 'origin post preparing shipment'. Then the very next day the package is scanned in and out of Jamaica N.Y. Great! that's right up the road from here in Delaware!!

Not so fast! The benevolent and just Postal Service decided to give my mod a FREE TRIP TO ATLANTA! Yep, they flew that sucker right over my head and several state lines in a decidedly southern direction.

Today, the most beautiful words a tracking page user has ever seen:
October 17, 2013 , 7:58 am
Out for Delivery

WOOPHUGGINHOO!!!! W007! and so on and so forth.

Moral of this story: Sometimes it's a cruel combination of supplier, retailer, and delivery service that causes instant gratification denial. Seems that by the time we get stuff from China to the U.S. it's no longer new.

We are almost jaded owners by the time we unbox it because we've watched all the YouTube reviews, checked out the forums, e-shopped and second guessed our choice of vendor multiple times.

I'll put up with this before I shell out 130 Euros for the sang damn thing. If the bottom switch is a problem you can get a spring from the 'authentic' manufacturer for .65 Euros ( maybe about a buck U.S. ) or just get the whole damn bottom switch for 20 Euros. A set of normal and long top and bottom pins will set you back another 12 Euros.

Or you can just happily deal with whatever your clone comes dressed in. It's still a great price for a collectible replica.

Those with itchy burning fingers who hate to wait in the U.S. can have this in less than a week if you're just willing to pay for that convenience.

I'll be ordering my brass Nemesis collectible replica from FT and waiting for it. Not like I'm going to run out of mods to play with in the meantime.

I would never recommend anyone to FT that is getting their first mod to quit with, or if they needed a replacement fast. Speed in delivery is a benefit and feature. One you pay for.

I find waiting for FT to be a bit annoying but the price more than makes up for that.
#91 (permalink)      10/17/2013 8:13:36 AM   + tips
qorax
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 176
  • Reviews 44
  • Kudos213
@ perldog007
"I went with another Chinese company, apparently smaller than FT judging by their website, smaller inventory."
Which one is that bro? Hints pls :)