shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

SVD VS GT-S (nemesis mod clone)
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      10/9/2013 12:35:28 PM   quote/reply + tips
Groin72
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos0
SVD VS GT-S (nemesis mod clone)
Has anyone tried the brand new GT-S nemesis mod with Gravity Sensor Shake Control System? I wonder if I should get it, and if anyone knows how it performs compared to the Itaste SVD MOD...

I have looked for reviews, but couldn´t find any. Guess it is still to new, and I have only seen it listed at some of the Chinese suppliers so far.
#2 (permalink)      10/12/2013 11:33:21 AM   quote/reply + tips
Look30
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 418
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos246
I think you got mixed up , the GT-s is more like an eVic offspring not SVD.
Being so new on the market I doubt anybody can tell is GT-S will perform better or worst than SVD.
#3 (permalink)      10/15/2013 3:26:15 PM   quote/reply + tips
perldog007
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 250
  • Reviews 17
  • Kudos116
+2 details
Don't know about the donkeyerizer 9000 you are describing with shake it but don't break it control. This is my forth vv/vw mod and hands down the favorite over the iTaste vv3, VAMO 3, and SMOKTech SID.

Taste is subjective, but I like the looks. Beyond that it feels solid, is stainless steel, locks up nice with no noticeable play, and the controls are positive and easy to learn.

The other mod you are asking about may be the bee's knees, but for the price I am thinking the SVD is worth buying. I know I like mine and think you will too.
#4 (permalink)      11/17/2013 2:24:03 AM   quote/reply + tips
bibi2013
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 3052
  • Reviews 52
  • Kudos2462
the gt-s has also usb integrated

1:34 or so a close-up

alibaba gs
Edited on 13/32/2013 at 13:61 PM. Reason: yes
#5 (permalink)      11/17/2013 2:42:32 AM   quote/reply + tips
x3raptor
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 369
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos186
lol shake it to change settings and such lol Running out of ideas I see.. XD
touch your dreams ®
#6 (permalink)      11/17/2013 2:46:04 AM   quote/reply + tips
bibi2013
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 3052
  • Reviews 52
  • Kudos2462
$87

Quick Overview
This electronic cigarette battery is convenient and special designed. It with newest gravity sensor design with variable voltage. So that you can shake it for adjusting the voltage as your need. Additional, it is with OLCD screen to show the battery capacity, voltage, wattage, puff number, etc. It fits for various of atomizers. That's really a wonderful partner for your electronic cigarette.

Product Description
Features:
* Fits for all 510 series atomizers, specially perfect with vivi nova, Protank, etc
* Detachable, convenient to replace or recharge the battery
* Gravity sensor shake control system and without additional button, more convenient to use. You can press the switch button and shake the battery mod, then you can enter into the control interface
* Variable wattage: Adjustable from 3W to 15W in 0.5W increments
* Variable voltage: Adjustable from 3.0V to 6.0V in 0.1V increments
* Lean the battery mod to left for reducing and right for increasing the voltage/wattage
* Intelligent auto PCB when in VW mode to automatically calculate the correct output based on atomizer resistance
* Reverse battery connect protection and atomizer short protection
* With OLCD screen for indicating the atomizer resistance, battery capacity, voltage, wattage and puff number
* Can be as a emergency power bank to charge mobile phone

Specifications:
* Capacity: 2000 mAh
* Charging time: About 3-5 hours
* Diameter: 3 cm
* Length: 12.8 cm
* Material: Stainless steel color
* Color: Stainless steel color

Tips:
The electronic cigarette series have the battery power protection system, for the first time use, please press the switch button five times quickly, then the battery will be unlocked and the another five time's press will lock the battery again.

Package includes:
1* GT-S battery mod
1* Charger (Two flat-pin plug)
1* USB Charger (Mobile charger)
1* 18350 Battery
1* User manual

Edited on 13/32/2013 at 13:61 PM. Reason: yes